A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Patterson, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Patterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jean Patterson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Patterson practices Family Medicine near Independence, MO.
See Independence Primary Care Doctors.