A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rosen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jeanne Rosen MD is a female General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Rosen practices General Practice near Indian Head, MD.
See Indian Head General Practitioners.