A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rosen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jeanne Rosen MD is a female General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Rosen practices General Practice near Indian Head, MD.
See Indian Head General Practitioners.