Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wu is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Wu practice?
Dr. Jennifer Wu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.