A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jingjing Wu MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Wu practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.