A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jingjing Wu MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Wu practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.