A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Jackson-Wohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Jackson-Wohl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Jackson-Wohl, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson-Wohl graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Jackson-Wohl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Jackson-Wohl DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Jackson-Wohl practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Jackson-Wohl has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Jackson-Wohl practices Psychiatry near Barberton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Wadsworth, OH.
See Barberton Psychiatrists.