A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Jacob, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Jacob has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Mary Bridge Children'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Mara Jacob MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Jacob has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Jacob practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.