A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Janiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Janiga, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Janiga, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Janiga graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Janiga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jablon Janiga MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Janiga practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Janiga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Janiga practices Dermatology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Dermatologists.