A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Jao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jao
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Jao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jao graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Bethany Hospital-Advocate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jao MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Jao practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Jao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Jao practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Infectious Disease Doctors, and New York Pediatricians.