Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Jao
Dr. Jennifer Jao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Jao is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge and Bethany Hospital-Advocate. Dr. Jao has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Jao has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jennifer Jao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Farzin Forooghian
Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Joseph Truglio
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Gabriela Rodriguez-Caprio
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi30