A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Jaucian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Jaucian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Jaucian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaucian graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaucian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer R Jaucian MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Jaucian practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Jaucian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Jaucian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Renton, WA.
See Issaquah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.