Dr. Jennifer Jeromin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Jeromin?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Jeromin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

August 29th, 2016

Rude and condescending

Dr. Jeromin had terrible bedside manner. She is mostly rude and condescending, which makes for a very terrible patient experience. She also becomes very defensive at any questions being asked and does not seem to want to explain things in a way a patient would understand, which made me not feel confident when I left the ER. I would not recommend her unless as a last resort because no other doctors are available in a 5 state radius.

January 6th, 2015

Misdiagnosis

Last year I came to Marymount's ER by ambulance and Dr. Jeromin was on duty. The short of long is that she misdiagnosed me although she had blood results that clearly identified my underlying issue. After being released my condition worsened. Another hospital found out what my issues were and treated me successfully. Unfortuantely I cannot sue, but I would beware of her bedside manner, her rush to MISdiagnose, and her filthy uniform robe.