Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Johnson
Dr. Jennifer Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kerrville, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center, University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County and Scott and White Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Johnson has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Jennifer Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kerrville, TX.
Dr. Efosa Airuehia
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine, Child Psychiatry
Kerrville, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Gilbert Simas
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Kerrville, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Robert Ward
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Kerrville, TX 0.01 mi27