A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Johnson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Bedell Johnson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Johnson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Radiologists.