A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Jonkers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Jonkers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonkers graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Jonkers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Dickenson County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jonkers MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Jonkers practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Jonkers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Jonkers practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Internists and Abingdon Pediatricians.