A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Jordan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jordan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Jordan MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Jordan practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.