A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Jordan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jordan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Jordan practice?
Dr. Jennifer Jordan practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.