A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Jose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Jose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jose graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.
Dr. Jose has 6 hospital affiliations:
- William And Sally Tandet Center For Continuing Care, The, Stamford CT
- Edgehill Health Center, Stamford CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer G. Jose practice?
Dr. Jennifer Jose practices Internal Medicine near Darien, CT.
See Darien Internists.