Dr. Jennifer Ju Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Ju?

WONDERFUL family doctor!

Posted on October 29th, 2017

I am absolutely startled by the negative reviews on this board. Honestly, either these people are reviewing the wrong doctor, or there is something seriously wrong with their thinking. I have been a patient of Dr. Ju for nearly four years and have never met a more compassionate, caring and skilled physician. Dr. Ju takes her time to throughly discuss any and all of my concerns, and that includes going through every single component of my blood work with a fine toothed comb. I know four other patients of Dr. Ju and they all feel exactly the same way. In fact, we all constantly sing her praises to anyone we know who is looking for a highly skilled and caring family doctor. Please do NOT be persuaded (or dissuaded) by the mean spirited reviews on this board. Do yourself a favor, make an appointment with Dr. Ju and judge for yourself. I am convinced that you will find her not only an excellent diagnostician, but an eminently caring and lovely human being, as well.

Compassionate and caring

Posted on February 27th, 2017

I cannot believe the negative reviews here. two in particular. Nasty and mean spirited, from horrible, spiteful people. Dr. Ju is the most caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate person, and her knowledge is incredible. I know a few more people who are patients, and have only good things to say about her. I'll continue to see her and trust her deeply.

Dr Ju is Wonderful!

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I am so pleased with Dr Ju as my primary care physician. She is so attentive and has genuine concern with my well being.

She is very incompetente and a LIAR

Posted on January 26th, 2017

She canceled appoitments with less then 24hrs more then 6 times. she is very unprofessional. When I got to see her, she talks non stop does not listen and just wants exams to be done out of her office. she could not wait to get me out of her office so she could continue to to chat with her employees. My exams wich are private were read to me by phone by a young girl, it was her job to talk to me in person about the results. I even wonder where and how she got her degree treating people like this. Her staff are very rude and they are the one that runs the place because DR JENNIFER JU IS WAY TOO LAZY to do anything or be bothered with her patients. The consultation lasted 7 minutes. DO NOT NO GO TO HER SHE HAS THE TITTLE BUT NOT A REAL DOCTOR. I know people where she didn't even know the disease they said they had. She had no knowledge, lies a lot and is lazy. Be aware of her bad practice as a so call doctor. STAY AWAY FROM DR JENNIFER JU. IF YOU WANT TO STAY HEALTHY AND BE TREATED LIKE A PATIENT WITH RESPECT.

Best Doctor I Personally Have Had!!!!

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Dr. Ju is the best doctor I have ever had. When I changed jobs and her office did not accept my new insurance I stopped seeing a physician for almost 5 years. When my company switched insurance carrier, I was able to see her again. I don't feel uncomfortable with her and I look forward to the visits. The ladies at the front desk are always considerate of my schedule and that means a lot to me as well. Being in the customer service field myself it is refreshing to experience what i strive to deliver.

Unhappy

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

I only went to see her once because she talked away and didn't let me get a word in edgewise. She wanted to send me for every single test known to mankind even tho I had no complaints about the things she wanted to test me for. I kept telling her my problem was something with my bladder, and I know this will be hard to believe, but that's the one thing she DIDN'T want to test me for. She didn't even order a urine sample. I think she ordered all those other extensive tests because I was new, and she wanted to make sure she wasn't treating somebody who's going to die on her.

seniors beware

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Although the doctor is delightful and a family medicine practioner who treats all ages, don't go to her if you are a senior citizen!! She is ill informed about the multiple side-effects of the medicines she prescribes, leading to a prolonged hospitalization and significant medical intervention, as a result. She is also unable to diagnose shingles.

Posted on February 14th, 2012

As a specialist (psychotherapist/psychiatrist), I have had the pleasure of hearing from a number of Dr. Ju's patients about what a caring, compassionate, and overall excellent physician she is. In my interactions with her, she has been responsive, thorough, and knowledgeable both about medicine and about her patients specifically. The warm regard that her patients have for her speaks volumes about her skill as a physician.

Posted on March 26th, 2011

Overall I was happy with Dr. Ju. However, I was not with her office staff. I believe she allows her staff (one person in particular) too much liberty to make decisions. This has impacted my decision to discontinue seeing her.

Dr. Ju is wonderful!

Posted on May 1st, 2009

If you are looking for a caring, attentive and professional doctor - Dr. Ju is perfect. I was so impressed when she saw me for the first time and entered the room with her laptop and took notes throughout the consultation. She even pulled up websites during our visit to show me diagrams of the body reflecting the illnesses we were discussing. She saw me through a difficult time with so much care and compassion, it was a refreshing change from some of the experiences I have had with other doctors. You can tell she is a doctor that is knowledgable and cares about the people that are trusting her to treat them

Posted on April 28th, 2017