Overall Review

December 12th, 2014
Best Doctor I Personally Have Had!!!!
Dr. Ju is the best doctor I have ever had. When I changed jobs and her office did not accept my new insurance I stopped seeing a physician for almost 5 years. When my company switched insurance carrier, I was able to see her again. I don't feel uncomfortable with her and I look forward to the visits. The ladies at the front desk are always considerate of my schedule and that means a lot to me as well. Being in the customer service field myself it is refreshing to experience what i strive to deliver.

April 3rd, 2014
Unhappy
I only went to see her once because she talked away and didn't let me get a word in edgewise. She wanted to send me for every single test known to mankind even tho I had no complaints about the things she wanted to test me for. I kept telling her my problem was something with my bladder, and I know this will be hard to believe, but that's the one thing she DIDN'T want to test me for. She didn't even order a urine sample. I think she ordered all those other extensive tests because I was new, and she wanted to make sure she wasn't treating somebody who's going to die on her.

August 15th, 2012
seniors beware
Although the doctor is delightful and a family medicine practioner who treats all ages, don't go to her if you are a senior citizen!! She is ill informed about the multiple side-effects of the medicines she prescribes, leading to a prolonged hospitalization and significant medical intervention, as a result. She is also unable to diagnose shingles.

February 14th, 2012
As a specialist (psychotherapist/psychiatrist), I have had the pleasure of hearing from a number of Dr. Ju's patients about what a caring, compassionate, and overall excellent physician she is. In my interactions with her, she has been responsive, thorough, and knowledgeable both about medicine and about her patients specifically. The warm regard that her patients have for her speaks volumes about her skill as a physician.

March 26th, 2011
Overall I was happy with Dr. Ju. However, I was not with her office staff. I believe she allows her staff (one person in particular) too much liberty to make decisions. This has impacted my decision to discontinue seeing her.

May 1st, 2009
Dr. Ju is wonderful!
If you are looking for a caring, attentive and professional doctor - Dr. Ju is perfect. I was so impressed when she saw me for the first time and entered the room with her laptop and took notes throughout the consultation. She even pulled up websites during our visit to show me diagrams of the body reflecting the illnesses we were discussing. She saw me through a difficult time with so much care and compassion, it was a refreshing change from some of the experiences I have had with other doctors. You can tell she is a doctor that is knowledgable and cares about the people that are trusting her to treat them