Dr. Jennifer Judkins Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Judkins?

Treated Very Well

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Dr Judkins and her staff were very professional. Took the time to listen to me and address my concerns. Hearing/ear issues. Everyone was very nice.

rude and argumentative

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Very Unpleasant

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Dr. Judkins seemed annoyed I was there; was not overly friendly; didn't crack a smile; seemed unhappy. The staff except for one young lady was just ok. I pd my co-pay at one visit and did not save the receipt (my mistake) thinking I wouldn't have to and then they said I did not pay and I KNOW 100% I did because I always do like clock work so when addressing the issue it was a poor attitude and we don't care and you owe us type tone so BEWARE. She also didn't seem to care about my issue. My brother-in -law also went here and had a bad experience as well. He said she was snooty acting.

Rudest Doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2010

She was rude, too quick to want to operate on my son, didn`t take an xray, annoyed when asked a question as to why no xray was taken, she was just the most ill mannnered condescending person I have ever spoken with...I recommmend you stay away...needless to say didn`t let her touch my son,we are having surgery elsewhere...

I would recommend her

Posted on September 29th, 2009

I was refered to Dr. Judkins for surgery to decrease events of sleep apnea. Tonsilectomy, septoplasty and turbinoplasty. Now recuperating, time will tell with regard to my sleep apnea but all indications look good. Pleased with the level and thoroughness of care I have received thus far.

Posted on February 11th, 2015