A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Jung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer W Jung MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer W. Jung practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Jung has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jennifer Jung practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Reading, PA.