A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Burke is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Burke, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Kathlynne Burke DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. Burke practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Burke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Burke practices Internal Medicine near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Malvern Internists.