A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Horton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Horton, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Horton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Horton DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Horton practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Horton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Horton practices Family Medicine near Le Sueur, MN.
See Le Sueur Family Physicians.