A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Kim Lee MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Lee practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Pediatricians.