Dr. Jennifer Margolis MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Farmington, MI

3.3

January 10th, 2017
she save my life by diagnosing me as being bi polar

February 27th, 2016
Best Psychiatrist Ever-Personable & Understanding
Dr Jennifer Margolis is the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. She finally gave me an accurate diagnosis of my condition & juggled meds til I was back to normal. She is very soothing, patient, and kind. A wizard with medications, she understands how other health issues with their own medications affect my condition. Could not recommend a better psychiatrist or office staff. Secretary is awesome too & always responds to my requests.

September 25th, 2015
I am glad I returned to this site. I am surprised and heartened that Dr. Margolis responded to me. I do wish to clarify one thing: this was not an isolated incident. There was a tremendous amount of bizarre and inappropriate behavior going on at her office. Her secretary was harassing me, making inappropriate noises, and eavesdropping on my meetings with Dr. Kertes, for instance. I left Dr. Margolis a message with my name and number, inviting her to call me so I could explain all of this to her. She chose not to call. It is no surprise that she remains ignorant of it. (Leaving a 3 star review because this is a response)

December 3rd, 2014
Pretty cavalier about patient confidentiality
I was sitting in the waiting room while her secretary made a call about a patient. The secretary used the patient's full name and provided rather personal details about his treatment. I was sitting only a few feet from the secretary and there was no glass barrier between us or anything. It seemed inappropriate. (This was at the office she shares with Dr. Jeffrey Kertes, who I was waiting for.)
Doctor's Response

This was an isolated incident.

September 15th, 2010
Dr. Jennifer Margolis brought me from a very ill condition to being a self-assured, confident, healthy person. I don't need frequent visits any more because I am handling my life, and all its complications, very well.

September 13th, 2010
A great person and a doctor!
This lady has been treating me for a number of years, and I thank her for being able to function and persist through some rather difficult times in my life. She treats me with empathy and respect, and when I am talking to her, I feel like talking to my friend, not a doctor. She has been available for me to contact even on weekend and during after-hours, whenever I am in a dire need to hear from her. My family and I have a high regard for this doctor. Thank you doctor Margolis!!!

August 11th, 2010
DR. MARGOLIS IS A CARING INDIVIDUAL WHO IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE IN HER FIELD. SHE IS FLEXIBLE AS FAR AS THE CHARGES FOR PATIENTS WHO ARE OUT OF WORK AND NOT ABLE TO PAY LARGE BILLS OR WHO HAVE NO INSURANCE COVERAGE. SHE ALWAYS RESPONDS TO MESSAGES AND REQUEST FOR PHONE CALLS FROM HER PATIENTS.