Dr. Jennifer Mccord Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Mccord?

Great listener and skilled Medical Professional

Posted on July 9th, 2012

I am a combat wounded veteran with multiple issues concerning the various injuries I received.Dr. McCord has always listened intently and completely addresses the concerns I have at that time. I have never felt rushed, she always takes time to completely discuss conditions, options for treatment and follows up with phone calls to ensure I am responding adequately to the prescribed treatment. I have been so impressed with Dr. McCord that my wife has even changed from her Physician of over 15 years to have Dr, McCord as her Primary care Physician.Her nurse "Rose" is just as thorough and thoughtful. I am very pleased and would recommend Dr. McCord to anyone.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2009

Dr. McCord has been my doctor for 9yrs. and I've recommended her to everyone who moves into the area or is looking for a doctor. She a very caring, thorough and competent doctor who takes the extra time other doctors do not take. She also has a battery of specialist she can refer you too should the need arise.

Posted on August 10th, 2017