Dr. Jennifer Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Miller?

Bull on web page

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Website states that they are accepting new patients, however when I called " sorry we not accepting new patients. So there so SORRY they can't even update the website.

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Exceptional doctor!! She is great on follow ups. She doesn't give up finding out what is wrong with you! Her nurse is the kindest lady ever!

Run! Find a different doctor and avoid Dr. Miller at all costs. I would even advice avoiding the entire practice.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I wasted five years seeing Dr. Miller. She is by far the absolute worst doctor I have EVER encountered. I had mild depression at the time so every time a health issue came up she would blame it on depression. She did not listen to the symptoms and problems I was having, even though she was typing on the laptop during the entire visit. I figured she was at least documenting my concerns and issues, but she was not! When I received my records because I changed doctors the were inaccuracies throughout my records, only half of the symptoms and problems were documented, she denied any responsibility for incorrect diagnosis's (yes, this happened more than once). Additionally, she put me through a series of unnecessary tests that were expensive and time consuming. I felt embarrassed for her and the office when I read my records due to the enormous amounts of typos, misspelling, and grammar issues. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. MILLER OR ANYBODY IN HER OFFICE! Save yourself the headache and heartache and find somebody else. It's just not worth it. It have been several years since I switched to another doctor and the care and lack of care, lack of annotation, and complete incompetency of Dr. Miller still haunts me. Please head my warning. If you are going in for routine visits and aren't dealing with any issues she will be fine, just go through the motions. But if you have and moderate to major medical issues she will only make them worse and add to the pain of the situation. Not only that, she will frequently add insult to injury. For you own good, find a different doctor. She is truly not worth the added stress and heartache that she adds when she should be helping her. Listen to your instinct, if your gut tells you to change doctors, do it. No matter how much the inconvenience, it will be far less then dealing with an incompetent and indifferent doctor and office. Also, the wait times in the lobby and room exceeded 60 minutes 90% of the time. I once waited for over an hour and a half to only have the nurse and her spend a total of 5-10 minutes with me. Who has that kind of time to waste during a work say. If you are late (15 minutes or more I believe) or miss an appointment the office will quickly send you a letter informing you of their policy and if it happens again you will be fined $25, even though you still would have been waiting in the waiting room for that amount of time plus some. Sending the nasty gram letter is by far the most efficient thing this office does. You will receive it within 2-3 days, but getting test results may take weeks or may not happen unless you call or inquire during you next visit. Please take this review to heart. My entire experience, except the first couple of visits, was a complete nightmare that I am still stuck in many years later.

Great every visit

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Jennifer Miller has been my primary care physician for over three years. She is consistently professional, courteous, and a pleasure to see. I have never waited more than fifteen minutes past my scheduled appointment time. The staff is both friendly and efficient. It is easy to recommend Dr. Miller, without hesitation, to friends and coworkers.

Posted on October 9th, 2015

poor treatment practices, can not admit you to a hospital. over tests and meds

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Been with her for about 6 years. She's the best

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Poor communication; does not accurately document care. DO NOT recommend seeing Dr. Miller

excellent care

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Dr. Miller showed compassion when I visited her with my concerns. She really listened and offered suggestions for my care. She is an excellent doctor who I would highly recommend.

Its ashame

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Long wait time in waiting room, not open to spouse input, cold environment, when in hospital, did not have hospital access/rights, very long wait time to get appointments, confussion on her part in accessing computer files in her own office, and when I owed her less than $70.00 was told I had to catch up bill before she would see me.

Poor Management, Support Staff and Communication

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

This is for my wife who had nothing, but difficulty with this office after her doctors practice was bought out by Dr. Miller. She had to plead to be seen by Dr. Miller because she had not seen her previous doctor in about 1 1/2 years, and then when she did get in she received poor customer service from the office. Also they treated her as a new customer including conducting a $2000 battery of lab tests to see if she was using illegal drugs. My insurance paid about $200 and they wrote off the rest, but it still ate up $200 of our HRA. I am sure my wife signed a paper authorizing the test, but because of the huge stack of papers she filled out as a new patient she did not understand what was being done. The office should have explained that to her ahead of time and saved us all the disappointment. The only reason for the appointment was for a wellness check-up required by our insurance provider. My wife will not go back to Dr. Miller.

Gotten worse since joining a group

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Appointments used to be easy, but now its a big hassle. Getting blood work done at the office used to be wonderful. Since I now have to "make an appointment" I'll go elsewhere. Lack of communication between staff members now. New staff argumentative when patient tries to tell them something isn't right .. "I know more than you do" attitude. Before I didn't mind waiting because everyone was so friendly and helpful, but now everyone (except Dr and PA) is so cold and unfeeling ... I'm looking for a new doctor.

best Dr. ever