A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Morgan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Morgan, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Morgan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Morgan MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Morgan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Internists, Fishers Hematologists, and Fishers Oncologists.