A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kang, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Shinn Kang MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Kang practices Neurological Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.