inactive

August 16th, 2016
She is excellant

September 20th, 2015
Terrible doctor
This doctor is awful. Abrupt and rude and not recommended at all. Find someone else!

September 26th, 2013
Mrs
I visited Dr Jennifer in Dubai. First day she was really nice and asked me to be her regular patient. After that i never got any good response from her. I was in labor pain for 48 hours and she did not treat me because she said she was tired and sent me home and early morning my water broke. I reached hospital and she did not appeared and sent someone else. There were complications which she never told me. She kept telling me the baby head is down and at last moment i found out the head is not down and the heart beat was getting down So I had to undergo a C section. I had to go through such bad experience of my life where my baby's and mine life was endangered. After operation i never got my reports and tried to contact her several times. Neither i got appointment nor i got any reply from her ever. i would never recommend her to anybody.