A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kasper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kasper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Kasper MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Kasper practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kasper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Kasper practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.