A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kaufman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kaufman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kaufman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Roth Kaufman MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Kaufman practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.