A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Keates-Baleeiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Keates-Baleeiro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keates-Baleeiro
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Keates-Baleeiro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Keates-Baleeiro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Keates-Baleeiro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Keates-Baleeiro MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Keates-Baleeiro practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Keates-Baleeiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Keates-Baleeiro practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Oncologists.