A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Keates-Baleeiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keates-Baleeiro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Keates-Baleeiro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keates-Baleeiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Keates-Baleeiro practice?
Dr. Jennifer Keates-Baleeiro practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Pediatric Specialists.