A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Keith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Keith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Keith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keith graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Keith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer C Keith MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Keith practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Keith has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Keith practices Pediatrics near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menifee, CA and Corona, CA.
See Hemet Pediatricians.