A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kelley, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kelley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Kelley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Kelley practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kelley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Kelley practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.