Dr. Jennifer Kent MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

May 11th, 2015
Great Doctor, A Role Model for Other Doctors
Terrific professional, caring and efficient, a great doctor!

August 1st, 2012
The BEST DOCTOR IN NYC
I absolutely LOVE love love Dr. Kent...after my phobia of doctors, I have been to about 5 different doctors trying to find a doctor that I can feel comfortable with, a great beside manner and the ability to talk to me in non-doctor talk. FINALLY, I found my angel, in Dr. Jennifer Kent..she is absolutely AMAZING...upon my 1st visit she was very thorough and joked "Im gonna ask you a whole bunch of questions"..her personality is warm and caring...I told her I havent been able to find anyone I feel comfortable with so I have been neglecting my health..I can tell I wasnt just another number but a PERSON...she went over everything with me and followed up with me each time i contacted her....in addition, she runs a WOMEN's health center that coordinates all your appointments for you...Natalie is also absolutely AMAZING (she is the person at the women's health)...Dr. Kent is my ANGEL!! Thank God for her!!

May 21st, 2012
Best Doctor!
Dr Jennifer Kent is a fantastic Doctor! She is very knowledgeableCaring and always willing to find an answer to my health questions. She is very detailed! Amazing doctor!

August 23rd, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr Kent is a great PCP. She has been my doctor for that past four years. She is caring and willing to work with you when you have concerns about being on medication for a long period of time. She gives you straight talk and let you know all the alternatives and options that are available to you.

July 22nd, 2011
Wonderful, intelligent doctor who shows interest in patient. Feel comfortable asking questions and getting insight on issue.Feel fortunate to have her as my primary physician.

December 1st, 2010
Love Her!
Dr. Kent was recommended to my by my long-standing gyn - and she's just fabulous. I've already recommended her to several of my friends who also love her. She's direct, friendly, to the point, easy to talk to and extremely competent. Her staff also is the same. Thrilled to have found her.

June 10th, 2010
Dr. Kent is great!
Dr. Kent has been my pcp for a few years. She is a genuinely caring and very human not like these 'robotic' doctors I've seen before. yes, there can be wait time but that happens in ALL nyc offices. but she absolutely listens and takes the time that is needed. my biggest complaint is that it takes SO long to get an appointment with her.

March 15th, 2010
too busy to give good care
Dr. Kent has never given me inaccurate information, but she always seems to be rushing out the door, or rushing to get off the phone. The appointments are very difficult to get even if you are a regular patient with a rather urgent matter, and when you get there everyone is so busy it just adds to the stress of being sick. The nurses are generally very personable and helpful in the office, but asking follow-up questions over the phone (as everyone tells you to do) is a fight every time.

March 29th, 2009
Great Dr if you are not sick
I was in the bldg visiting another Dr and he suggested that I get an antibiotic perscription from my family Dr. as I had be in bed sick for 8 days. They kept me waiting 1-1/2 hrs. and finally the nurse came out and said that Dr. Kent had no time to see me but she could arrange that I see someone else in 4 days. Couldn't they have relayed that in the 1st 5 minutes.