A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Khelil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Khelil is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khelil graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Khelil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inc., Mt. Holly
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Khelil DO is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Khelil practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Khelil has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Khelil practices Internal Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Internists.