Dr. Jennifer Kickham MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Boston, MA

April 22nd, 2015
In one word, Perfection!

July 16th, 2013
If you have to have surgery, it should be this careful, MGH.
I appreciated the flexibility of the office staff scheduling my surgery. I also think the surgery and hospital care went well. She considered my concerns and explained options well. The post op took a while to get me a room but the care was very good.

May 10th, 2013
very pleased see review
My fiancee is an experienced nurse and I am a physician. We chose Dr. Kickham based on some referrals from other MGH docs I know. Our debate was between minimally invasive treatment (fibroid embolization) or hysterectomy, and then between local gynecologists and MGH. Although in retrospect the embolization would have been a better choice we had some concerns about some findings on US that we couldn't explain, so we went for hysterectomy. WE also had local concerns not about our gynecologist but hospital care, so we went with MGH and Dr. Kickham. WE were very pleased. She was very professional. She spent a lot of time with us, both together and my fiancee privately. She made a few follow up calls and emails, and when the time came for the procedure was right on the mark time wise, very efficient, very nice, did very good work. Despite the massive size of MGH and despite some other reservations i've had about the place, we moved through it professionally, smoothly, efficiently. People were very pleasant and efficient for a big city hospital, responsive, approachable, and not arrogant at all, and Dr. Kickham was an excellent leader of this team. I see she has had a few less than optimal reviews and frankly I cannot imagine why.