Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Kim
Dr. Jennifer Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Astoria, OR. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Legacy Good Sam Hospital and M, Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT and New Britain General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, OR.
Dr. Keith Klatt
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Astoria, OR 0.01 mi29
Dr. Karen Douek
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Astoria, OR 0.01 mi30
Dr. Chad Hagen
Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Astoria, OR 0.01 mi15