A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Gi-In Kim MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer G. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Kim practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT and Groton, CT.
See Portland Internists and Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors.