Dr. Jennifer Kirk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

July 28th, 2016
A wonderful caring surgeon with superior skill and knowledge.

May 3rd, 2013
Surgery
I went to Dr. Kirk for surgery for an umbilical hernia. I had planned to wait as long as possible to schedule the surgery because I wasn't prepared to face my first surgery and I am, generally, a procrastinator. From the first visit, when she personally came to get me from the waiting room after a less than 5 minute wait, Dr. Kirk assuaged my fears through a clear and personal explanation of what was wrong, how it could be fixed and what to expect from scheduling to recovery. She has such a great personality, I scheduled the appointment for surgery right then. I had the surgery within a week. The care far exceeded my expectations - it was quick, I remember nothing of the actual surgery due to a great anesthesiologist, and Dr Kirk personally spoke to my family to keep them updated after the surgery. My initial recovery from the aches and pains lasted all of 1-2 days without pain killers. I rarely write reviews but felt I should pass along the good word about Dr. Kirk in case anyone else is researching for doctors and feeling the same way I did before surgery. Best wishes!

February 22nd, 2012
Excellent surgeon; great personal touch with her patients. I'd recommend her to anyone.

January 22nd, 2012
I don't believe I've ever seen a surgeon with such a personal rapport with patients. Unbelievably nice and caring, long after surgery. Did a great job.