A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kitchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kitchen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kitchen, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kitchen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Kitchen MD and PHD is a female General Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Kitchen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kitchen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Kitchen practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne General Practitioners.