A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Klauschie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Klauschie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Klauschie graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klauschie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Klauschie MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Klauschie practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Klauschie has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Klauschie practices Surgery and Urology near Litchfield Park, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Wickenburg, AZ and Anthem, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Surgeons and Litchfield Park Urologists.