A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Klein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Margaret Klein MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Klein practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Allergists and Hayward Internists.