A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kleinbart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kleinbart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kleinbart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinbart graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Kleinbart has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Morton Plant Mease Dunedin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Mae Kleinbart MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Kleinbart practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kleinbart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Kleinbart practices Internal Medicine near Tarpon Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Internists.