A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Knowles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Knowles, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Knowles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer T Knowles MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Knowles practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Knowles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Knowles practices Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Bonney Lake, WA.
See Puyallup Primary Care Doctors.