Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

No return call show details No return call
by Monica B on Mar 4th, 2015

I haven't seen this doctor yet as she will be my new PCP.However not sure if I want to now..The Office .manager has yet to return my call...Can't see the doctor cause she is on Maternity Leave and no one seems to know how to assist me...as I have serious medical conditions I will be without my meds until I see the doctor.. not happy at all

Ok show details Ok
by Anon on Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Knox isnt that comprehensive. She was referred to me by a specialist when I was looking for a new PCP. I have many different issues and the 1st thing I asked her is if she would coordinate with different specialists with my meds, etc., after all this is the JOB of your PCP. She said she could and would do this. Upon next visit the tune had changed to no I wont. This is no help to me at all. I have to have someone that can help coordinate the selection of medications for serious diseases. The office staff is friendly and supportive.

Great! show details Great!
by Julie on Jul 20th, 2013

I have many medical issues including diabetes and high blood pressure. I am very confident in Dr. Knox. She has done wonders in getting my blood sugars under better control. It's great to find a doctor who is good at their job and friendly too!

Apr 12th, 2013

Dr Knox is WONDERFUL.....she is a Dr who listens, ask questions and truly cares......However, she staff that manages the phone try and force you to give out childrens Social Security numbers......I did not and will not disclose this information, as a Drs office has no need for them...

Aug 21st, 2012

I have seen Dr. Knox on two occasions. I really like and trust her. She is very thorough and has a great bedside manner. Overall I had a great experience at her office with a short wait time and a friendly staff, too.