A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Konsker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Konsker is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Konsker, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Konsker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Konsker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Konsker FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Konsker practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Konsker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Konsker practices Pediatrics near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Boynton Beach, FL.
See Lake Worth Pediatricians.