A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Koziol Wozniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Koziol Wozniak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koziol Wozniak graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Koziol Wozniak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Koziol Wozniak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Koziol Wozniak practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Koziol Wozniak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Koziol Wozniak practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Anoka, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.