A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Krasnoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Krasnoff, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Krasnoff, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasnoff graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Krasnoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Krasnoff FAAD and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Krasnoff practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Krasnoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Krasnoff practices Dermatology near Hercules, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA and San Pablo, CA.
See Hercules Dermatologists.