A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kraus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Legionnaires Disease
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Viral Meningitis
- Yellow Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Kraus MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Kraus practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kraus has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Kraus practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.