Dr. Jennifer Krick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Krick?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Krick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2012

This is the worst doctor i have ever seen.No bedside manner rude yelled at my 4 yr. old when she wouldn't stay still during an ear exam do not go to this doctor she has no personality whatsoever.

June 6th, 2012

Not social, didn't introduce herself or offer "hello" on first visit-gave wrong diagnosis

I went to this doctor for a first visit with my 7 yr old daughter. The Dr. entered the room and didn't even introduce herself or say hello. I had no idea if this was an assistant or the doctor initially. She talked to my daughter, but I didn't feel she had a connection with her as a child at all. A few weeks later, my 5yr old daughter got sick so I had my mom take her to Dr. Krick while I was working. Again, the Dr. came into the room and didn't introduce herself or say hello. My 5 yr old even commented on the way out the dr office that "the doctor didn't even say hi". In addition, the Dr. ran a test for urinary tract infection on my 5 yr old and sent us home saying the test was negative but would be sent for culture and to put hydrocortisone on my 5 yr old's vaginal area. We tried it when we got home and my daughter screamed her head off in pain. Reading the label, it states specifically NOT to use in genital area but I did it under Dr. advice. The next day, my 5 yr old was in extreme pain so I ended up taking her to the ER where they tested her and said she DID have a UTI. We were sent home with antibiotics and she is now doing better. I will never go to Dr. Krick again.

July 20th, 2016