A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kummer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kummer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kummer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kummer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Kummer MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Kummer practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kummer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Kummer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood Village, CO.
See Lone Tree Surgeons.