A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kummer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kummer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kummer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kummer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kummer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kummer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Kummer MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Kummer practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kummer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jennifer Kummer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Greenwood Village, CO.