A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kurz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kurz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurz
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kurz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kurz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kurz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Louisa Kurz MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Kurz practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kurz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Kurz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Physiatrists.