A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kurz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kurz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kurz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kurz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Kurz MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Kurz practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kurz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Kurz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Physiatrists.