A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Becker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Louise Becker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Becker practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Becker practices Pediatrics near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Plymouth Pediatricians.