A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Chan, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Chan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lisa Chan MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Chan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Chan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Chan practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.